Kitchen – Landmark

Hatt Kitchen have fitted the kitchens at The Landmark. In order that you may obtain the maximum benefit from your new kitchen, please take time to read through the following brief notes below on how to care and preserve your new kitchen.

Hatt Customer Care Pack

Help Centre – Ridley House

Contact Telephone Numbers:

Customer Service Team: Customer Service Team – 0121 296 1548 (opt 1)

Aftersales Team – 0121 296 1548 (opt 2)

Emergency Water: 0800 783 4444 (Severn Trent Water)
Electrical Fault: 0800 40 40 90 (National Grid)
Centrick Property Estate Management Services (24/7): 03330 124 125

Home Warranty Information

Upon completion, a Checkmate Insurance Certificate for the Castle 10 Policy was issued. Problems with new homes are rare however in the unlikely event that you do need this insurance, further information can be found on the Checkmate website: The warranty covers the build for 10 years under which the developer provides cover for the first 2 years and Checkmate for the remaining 8 years.

Please note that general wear and tear will not be covered by your warranty.

For further information on what is included within the checkmate 10 year warranty, please click on the link below. Alternatively Checkmate can be contacted on: 020 7933 2626.

To report an issue within your apartment, please click here.

Customer Satisfaction

Seven Capital endeavour to provide the highest level of customer service. However, if for any reason you are dissatisfied with any aspect of the building and the service that you have received, please contact Customer Care:

We’d love to get your feedback, please click the below link to complete a brief customer survey:

Plumbing – landmark

Immersion Hot Water

Your OSO electric hot water cylinder is located within the Airing cupboard of your apartment and comes with a 25 year manufacturers guarantee that is to be activated by the owner of the property.

Stop Cock

Each apartment is fitted with a stopcock to isolate the water supply fully to each apartment individual. These are located outside of each apartment main entrance door in the corridor area above the ceiling void. They are located here for ease of isolating water should an occupier not be available in the event of an emergency.

Isolation Valves

Each plumbed in fixture and fitting pipework within the apartment is fitted with isolation valves meaning that you can isolate the water supply to any fitting rather than turning the water off to the whole of your apartment via the stopcock. The isolation valves can be found for supply to the toilet, washbasin, sink and washing machine.

Please see the below photographs and guidance on how to isolate a water supply to a fitting within your apartment.

Waste Plumbing

Waste water from your kitchen and bathroom runs through the pipework directly into the drainage system. You are responsible for the maintenance of all the fittings and waste pipes within your apartment.

If you find that a sink, bath or shower is taking longer than normal to drain you can use a chemical drain cleaner which is readily available from all good DIY stores. Alternatively please seek professional advice.

You can prevent your sink and plug holes from becoming blocked by regularly cleaning them.


Please refrain from putting food waste, oils or fats into sinks as this may cause blockages. Do not dispose of anything other than toilet tissue in toilets, including nappies, wipes or sanitary items as the system is not designed to deal with such items and will result in an expensive blockage for which you will be liable.


If you have purchased a furniture pack from Seven Capital as part of your investment, your items (excluding items from the accessory package) are covered by a 2 year manufacturer’s warranty. This does not cover general wear and tear or user abuse.

For full guidance on maintenance, repair, assembly and care instructions, please refer to the guides below:

Download Furniture Care Guide

Download Azzuro Coffee Table Instructions

Download Dene Bedroom Furniture Specification

Download Franco Dining Chair Instructions

Download Havana Dining Table Instructions

Download Lazio Dining Table Instructions

Download Marco Chair Instructions


General Information-Landmark

The Landmark Details

Address: The Landmark, Waterfront West, Brierley Hill, West Midlands.

Apartments 1-143: DY5 1LY    

Apartments  201-606: DY5 1LZ

Telephone: 0121 296 1548

Email Address:

Number of apartments: 181

Managing Agent

Centrick Property

Address: 102 Colmore Row, Birmingham, B3 3AG

Telephone: 03330 124 125


Health & Safety-Landmark

Health & Safety

It is essential that you familiarise yourself with the building fire strategy plan, including where extinguishers and escape routes are located. This information is displayed throughout the communal areas. Please contact the Managing Agent for further details.

Fire Strategy

The emergency procedures for the building:

  • Should you discover a fire, dial 999 immediately to report to the emergency services.
  • Do not attempt to tackle a fire
  • All details will also be displayed on the property management notice boards throughout the development


The Landmark has both hard and soft landscaping surrounding the development. This is maintained by the Managing Agent who can assist with any further queries.



Brierley Hill conveniently sits near to the M5 motorway, providing easy access to the South West of England and Birmingham. It also makes travelling to the rest of the country simple with the close motorway links to the M40, M5 and M6.



Within close proximity to the Landmark are; Cradley Heath (1.7 miles), Lye (1.9 miles) and Stourbridge Town (2.5 miles). For timetables and more information please visit


Bus routes

The closest bus stops are located within walking distance from The Landmark. If you’d like more information on bus timetables and routes please see the Travel West Midlands website:




Birmingham International Airport is the closest airport to The Landmark. For more information please visit:


To find information about local NHS services including local GP’s, hospital services and dentists please refer to: