The emergency procedures for the building are:
- Should you discover a fire, dial 999 immediately to report to the emergency services.
- DO NOT PANIC OR STOP TO COLLECT BELONGINGS
- Do not attempt to tackle the fire using the fire extinguishers within the communal areas unless trained and instructed to do so.
- The full fire strategy for the building can be found on the information hub website along with evacuation plans for the building.
- All details will also be displayed on the Property management notice boards throughout the development.
Health and Safety
It is essential that you familiarise yourself with the building fire strategy plan, including where extinguishers and escape routes are located. This information is displayed throughout communal areas. Please contact the managing agent for further details.